Icons with text
Pair short text with an icon to give focus to store information, product features, and unique selling propositions.
Please see the below size guides so you can size your pieces correctly when placing your next order from Utopia Palms today.
All of our chains and necklaces will fit you, it's just a matter of personal preference as to the length you choose for your piece.
All of our iced chains will fit you, it's just a matter of personal preference as to the length you choose for your piece. If you are layering up, we recommend to get different pieces at different lengths to create a stylish look.
There are two main methods to determine your ring size, if you don't already know your size right now.
Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits your desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart we've prepared to determine your ideal ring size and you will know which size to select when buying your Utopia Palms ring.
Measure your finger
1. Choose the finger that you are wanting to wear the ring on.
2. Using string, or paper, or anything you can find to accurately measure - then wrap it around your finger holding the end tight. Then mark the crossover point, then measure the distance.
3. Using a ruler or tap measure, determine the exact measurement around your finger, which is the circumference. Use the below chart to determine your ring size from there.
Most of our regular sized bracelets will fit all average wrist sizes. We have a larger option available for those of you with thick wrists too. You can also use the above measuring strategies on your wrist to determine the optimal bracelet size for your wrist too.
Need any more help? Drop us a line here with questions, or DM us on social media!